Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Two Week Outline # 2

I know that this updated outline is several days late, but here's what I plan to do:

Training:

1. Practice all katas, forms, and techniques that I am supposed to know and memorize them.

2. Polish my basic punching and kicking techniques, specifically working on actually striking an object (a.k.a. heavy bag).

3. Practice the more difficult kicks and maintaining my balance.

Research:

1. Catch up on my research that I neglected for the last two weeks.

2. Start researching Japan's history



In order to actually keep to my outline and plan I will keep a running checklist of what I have done. I will also need to find a time slot that I can set aside each day for this project. During the week I will set aside at least an hour and a half, which does include attending Karate class and training at home.

I also finally got the mouth guards so my father (a very experienced karateka), brother, and I can start sparring together.

This may be a rather long motivational video, but here's a Fight Quest video of Kyokushin Karate that I found on youtube. I watched it a little while ago but it's still really intense.


No comments:

Post a Comment