Sunday, March 24, 2013

In Class Assignment

During my WISE class on Monday of last week, my teacher told us to reflect on our projects and what problems that we have encountered. Almost everyone in the class is running into some type of problem and I am no exception. The majority of my problems stem from time management.

I have never been good at managing my time and have always been that kid who pulls an all-nighter the night before a huge project is due. I consistently procrastinate and as a result, I lose a lot of sleep and am constantly trying to catch up on all of my responsibilities. Whether it is schoolwork, chores, or my actual part time job, I am always trying to keep up with my work. 

At the beginning of my project, I started out very strong with intense, consistent workouts. But as it has progressed, I have become increasingly tired which has resulted in my missing several days of school because of illnesses.

In order to continue pursuing my project, I have to do all the work I can on the weekends and go to sleep at responsible times to ensure that I can stay awake enough, and motivated enough to train as intensely as I possibly can. 

No comments:

Post a Comment