Saturday, March 23, 2013

Update

It has been a little while since I last posted on my blog and I apologize. It has been a rather rough week for me. I have been ill and as a result I missed several days of school, my mentor meeting, and the majority of the karate classes that happened this week. It has been rather frustrating in this way. I did however get to spar today which was nice and my brother joined my father and I. I felt that this session was a little short though, but I was able to spar both of them and it was a learning experience.

As far as my training goes, I still have a lot to work on, especially on my kicks. My knees popped every now and again when I was transitioning between kicks. I am going to start taking special care on how I execute my kicks, focusing on which part of the body I emphasize which will hopefully solve the problem. Also I will start stretching regularly, regardless of whether or not I train that day. 


No comments:

Post a Comment