Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Two Week Outline #3

I know that this outline is a little on the late side which makes me realize that I have to be more disciplined and set aside more time for my project outside of just my Karate class. I will start using my extra free period in school for my WISE project. 

So here's my plan for the next two weeks:

Training: 

1. Memorize and polish my kata and forms

2. Practice my kicks with particular focus on placement

3. Fix my kicking technique so that my hip does not pop when I perform certain kicks

4. Set aside time every Sunday for meditation and reflection on my project

5. Set aside half an hour outside of Karate class to train for strength, endurance, and balance

Research:

1. Finish my research into the history of Seido Karate and Kyokushin Karate and post my findings

No comments:

Post a Comment