Thursday, May 16, 2013

General Progress

Earlier this morning, I woke up and started to train. It has been awhile since I was able to get up in the morning and work out, as I would always sleep through the multiple alarms that I set up, but today was different. As far as what my workout was, it consisted of push ups, sit ups, pull ups, and a wide variety of other exercises that worked on my arms. I do need to however, start stretching a lot more in the morning because I was extremely tight at the beginning of my work out, which made doing any sort of exercise that much more difficult.

As far as my presentation goes, I still have a significant amount of research to complete. I need to expand upon what I already know about my style and Kyokushin Karate as well as describe the origins of certain aspects of karate, specifically kata. I have the general layout of my presentation down, though, which will be me describing the history of karate and all the other "informational" parts of my project, then I will move onto actually demonstrating all of the kata and self defense techniques that I have been practicing.

No comments:

Post a Comment