Monday, May 13, 2013

Presentation

Today, in my WISE class weekly meeting, we reflected on the what was our biggest worries and fears about both our projects and our presentations. Almost immediately I started to panic when I first thought about my final project. My biggest worry is that I will crack under the pressure of presenting my project and performing what I have learned. That worry is closely followed by the problem that I may not be able to meet the thirty minute time requirement for the presentation itself. However, after some thinking, I realized that if I pick up the pace and start putting the presentation itself ( a powerpoint for the historical background information) I should easily be able to fulfill that requirement, especially considering the fact that I actually have a karate demonstration in addition to just the factual research.

As far as my project goes, I am panicking and that panic has not gone away. I do need to start diligently working on my blog to meet the journal requirements as well as the research ones. I have not recorded enough of research to put my final presentation together yet, but I do have my sources lined up, I just need to use them and dissect them and reflect upon which I found valuable.

No comments:

Post a Comment