Friday, February 8, 2013

Intro

Dear Reader,

My name is Peter Damian and I am a senior at Ithaca High School. I am creating this blog to document my experiences with my WISE (Wise Individualized Senior Experience) project. This program allows students to pursue, for sixteen weeks, their interests, whether it be in the arts or following a possible career path.

For the first half of the year I spent a lot of time trying to figure out what I wanted to do. My possible ideas ranged from parkour to calligraphy. All I knew at that time was that I did not want to be stuck studying and researching for the entirety of the project.

I wanted to incorporate some type of intense physical training or learning some type of skill. As a result, I decided to continue my training in Seido Karate outside of classes and to research other Japanese martial arts. Throughout this project, I plan on developing myself through intense physical training, polishing my techniques, and learning how to apply my training my life.

At times, I will post videos that relate to my project and that are useful in some way shape or form. And others that are just plain awesome.

Let the project begin!





No comments:

Post a Comment