Thursday, February 21, 2013

Update

So for the past several days, I have taken a break from my intense training to focus on my studies. I have a Karate promotion test this weekend so I have been working on my technique and only that and have been studying all of the kata and self defense I have to know. Even though some techniques are difficult they are not the workout I need to be doing to keep up with my training. However this break also served as a recovery period for my shoulder injury. Unfortunately, I do not have any solid research done at this point, but I will include it tomorrow night when I plan to cram for the written portion of my promotion test.

I will also update my training plan as ideas come to me, but as of today, I plan on doing a couple sets of push ups and sit ups and other exercises six days out of the week in the morning to help get me motivated for actually training later on in the day and this way I will at least be maintaining my level of fitness.


No comments:

Post a Comment