Sunday, February 10, 2013

Two Week Outline #1

Every two weeks I will post an outline like this one in which I describe what I will do for the following two weeks.

Training:

1. Establish a basic, structured workout routine and schedule that will improve my stamina, strength, balance, and coordination. (I will post the final schedule/routine at the end of the first week)

2. Review and polish all of the basic Karate techniques I know for the duration of the two weeks.

3. Meditate at the end of each week to reflect on what I can improve and on what I have done well.

Research:

1. I will research Seido Karate and post my findings at the end of each week.

2. Start researching Kyokushin Karate near the end of the second week.


Each week I will post at least three times in order to keep my blog up to date and to help keep me focused on my objectives.

No comments:

Post a Comment