Saturday, February 16, 2013

Training: Day 3

Unfortunately I had to cut my training short today. My left shoulder started to bug me very early on in the training and I am worried that it could get worse so I did what I could and did not push it.

Here is what I did:

Stretch
Warm-Up

2/10/40 Lawnmowers (A back exercise)
2/10/30 Bicep Curls
2/15/20 Sitting Lawnmowers

(And because I did not explain my workout notation I will now, it goes: sets/reps/weight)
My shoulder started to become unstable and it was painful towards the end so I had to stop. 

Also, my lack of training today made me realize how I will structure my workout for the rest of the training:

Day One: Chest + Core
Day Two: Lower Body + Kicks
Day Three: Back + Punches
Day Four: Cardio + Techniques

I will explain my workout plan in further detail later. 

No comments:

Post a Comment