Thursday, February 28, 2013

Progress Thus Far

So far I have been consistently working out in the mornings. Unfortunately I have been feeling ill recently and have been unable to attend Karate class. I can still feel my injuries during my morning training routines. I do need to practice my techniques and katas as well so I will need to set aside time for that.

As far as my workout plan has gone, it has been fairly difficult for me to find the time in the afternoon to train intensely like I had originally intended. This week however, is the exception, not the rule to how I will carry out my project. Since I need to make time to train, I plan on doing all of the work that I can on the weekends ahead of time which will clear up my schedule and let me train intensely.


No comments:

Post a Comment