Monday, April 8, 2013

Project Update

It has been a several weeks since my last post and this week will be a catch up week for me. Last week was my spring break from school and I had planned to do all of my research and amp up my training then, but unfortunately I became extremely ill at the beginning of my break and am just now recovering.

Today was the first day resuming my workout and it was ok. I avoided intense cardio based activities because I am still prone to coughing due to exercising which is why I am going to take it easy all week. However, I plan to gradually add small cardio segments this week such as short jogs in the morning to wake up.

This week I am going to start posting my research and searching for more motivational videos to help power through senioritis, which is slowly taking hold and making it more and more difficult to focus on my training and my studies.

No comments:

Post a Comment